Wild Child Flower Remedy
Ideal for school aged children that need a little support in calming, focusing, relaxing. Great for children with hyper activity (including ADHD and ADD).
This blend includes the following flower essences:
- Daylily: for daredevils; helps balance fiery, restless, easily bored, hyper children; for children who feel an intense need to control others or situations
- Asparagus: lack of attention, short attention span, difficulty sitting still and focusing, uninterested in academics, for the often-wandering mind, good for hyperactivity conditions
- Impatiens: for impulsive, easily frustrated or restless children, calms excitability and inner tension, helps one harmonize with daily rhythms
- Yucca: grounding, suited for those experiencing lack of attention, short attention span, trouble sitting still, trouble focusing
- Wild Pink Tulip: suited for young children (early grade school); encourages emotional calming, enables one to receive positive parenting; for restlessness and scattered energy
1/2 ounce bottle of flower essences preserved in spring water and brandy (dose strength). ***Can be preserved with glycerine or water, upon request.
Give four drops orally four times a day. You may also rub drops directly on the skin, add to a lotion or oil, put into a mister, or add to a bath if you don’t wish to use orally.