Restore Flower Remedy
Assists in physical and energetic healing of the pelvic area after birth; helps with trauma, stress or injury. Helps one re-embody the pelvic bowl after birth. Can be used with postpartum tears and trauma, birth trauma, pelvic organ prolapse, pelvic pain, etc. This remedy can also be excellent outside the birthing season for energetic or physical pelvic healing. Apply to low belly and/or use orally.
The blend contains the following flower essences:
- Orange Crocus: Reshapes uterus after trauma, brings pelvic organs back into position.
- Solomon’s Seal: Adjusts the uterine and ovarian ligaments, assists in healing uterine prolapse.
- Tiger Lily: Supports uterine alignment and health; energetically uplifting.
- White Trillium: Tones slack or tight pelvic muscles.
- Madonna Lily: Re-establishes energetic connection between reproductive space and the rest of the body; heals damage to reproductive organs after giving birth.
1/2 ounce bottle of flower essences preserved in spring water and brandy (dose strength).
Take 4 drops orally 4 times a day or apply a dropperful of remedy to low belly 4 times a day.