Release Flower Remedy
Ideal for mom and baby experiencing birth trauma, helping to process difficult emotions. Nurtures mom-baby bond, restores wholeness, fosters safety, dissolves energetic blocks. Can be great for women who are processing more difficult or traumatic aspects of birth, after the birth, during a subsequent pregnancy, etc. Also great for babies of any age who have experienced trauma through the birth process.
The blend contains the following flower essences:
- Orange Crocus: Helps mother and baby bond; especially useful if mom and baby were separated around the time of birth; helps mom and baby feel held, safe, nurtured and cradled
- Star of Bethlehem: Helps process and clear trauma, shock and grief; establishes re-embodiment; dissolves energetic blocks and scars
- Wild Red Tulip: Helps clear trauma in which either baby or mom feared or came close to death; assists in nurturing bonds after trauma; helps mom and baby feel held and safe
- Madonna Lily: Restores a sense of wholeness in womb, helps us re-embody after physical trauma
- Asian Lily: Helps release trauma that causes of a loss of joy and vitality in mom and baby; allows the heartbreak to yield tremendous growth
1/2 ounce bottle of flower essences preserved in spring water and brandy (dose strength).
Take 4 drops orally 4 times a day or as needed through more difficult times (as often as every 10 minutes)